Monday, May 26, 2008

Toy Castle Flag Whapping


I was over at a friend's house recently where his kids are lucky enough to have an original Fisher Price Castle. I was pulling the springy flag pole on it back and letting it go when I noticed it was making a cool sound, so I recorded it. It's less musical than percussive, but knowing I'll probably be glad to have it in the soon-here May mix(es), I'm going to post it anyway and call it a Middle C, which it actually sounds a little bit like to me.

Link

3 comments:

Splotchy said...

If "Toy Castle Flag Whapping" isn't a euphemism for masturbation, I don't know what is.

Timothy Donavan Russell said...

Touchy! Touchy!

Unknown said...

I just want the castle!!! I had one when I was a kid (don't ask how we could have afforded it back then...)

disclaimer

All original audio recordings on this website are licensed under Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0.
Audio recordings of copyrighted material do not carry this license, as the original authors of the sound retain their copyright.
When using original audio recordings for your own use, please cite the contributor of the sound recording, as well as the URL of this website.