Sunday, June 22, 2008

Robin Chirp W/ Angry Squirrel



I was in my bedroom when I heard something that kinda sounded like a beeping. I went outside and realized it was a bird chirp. Seeking out the sound, I saw that it was coming from a robin in our neighbor's tree. There was a feisty squirrel making a racket in the same tree. I am not sure if the squirrel's chattering indicated that he was angry, but for some reason I like to think so.

The chirp seems to be pretty close to a B♭4, with an occasional dip to an A4.

Robin Chirp

Link

1 comment:

Timothy Donavan Russell said...

Nice one. Nature sure is noisy.

disclaimer

All original audio recordings on this website are licensed under Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0.
Audio recordings of copyrighted material do not carry this license, as the original authors of the sound retain their copyright.
When using original audio recordings for your own use, please cite the contributor of the sound recording, as well as the URL of this website.